- Multiple Roles
Jellyfish Animation are looking for Environment Artists to join Dennis and Gnasher for an immediate start.
* A solid understanding of surface, form, composition and lighting
* Ability to produce high quality, stylised assets and hand painted textures for environments and environmental props
* Adapting your art style to fit briefs and project parameters
* Developing an asset from concept through to a finished piece within time constraints
* Knowledge of Maya, Photoshop and Mudbox (or zBrush)
The role will be based in Brixton, South London.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR ANY VISA APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Date Posted
- 22 Mar 2017
- Apply Now