This role is based in our Brixton office and runs ASAP through to the early 2018.
To run all areas of project from ingesting of storyboards and editing of the animatic, through to final delivery to post-production house. Extensive experience of Adobe Premier is essential. You will work closely with the Series Director to set the pace and feel of the episodic stories. The role is also supported by an edit assistant to allow the time needed for the creative input necessary to the role.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about all aspects of codecs, formats, plates and colour. Excellent communication, organisational skills and comic timing are absolutely essential.
Essential skills required:
- Comic timing and animation storytelling skills
- Voice record editing.
- At least three years’ experience using Adobe Premier
- Data format conversion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to handle a fast paced and occasionally high pressure environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise work loads
- Problem analysing and solving
- Archiving and restoring data when required
- Creating initial cut from ingested storyboards, working with the Director to create a fine cut
- Preparing and exporting locked animatics to Shotgun using custom in-house software
- Updating episode projects with any shot length alterations – post animation reviews.
- Updating episode projects with new batches of animations.
- Exporting episode videos for reviews and pick up sessions.
- Keeping pick-up spreadsheet up to date.
- Prep and export project for sound design and composers.
- Adding premixes to final picture.
- Quality control reviews of final episodes prior to deliver to the online facility.
Additional editing tasks as may be required.
Please note we will only be getting back to shortlisted applicants.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience and the ability to work in the UK.
Apply for this Job
You must login or register to apply for a job.