Lighting Artists (Mid / Junior) – Multiple roles
Jellyfish Animation are looking for a Junior / Mid level Lighting Artists for Bitz and Bob and Floogals (Series 2)
The roles are suited to candidates with some previous experience on a full CG series. Additional tasks will include breaking down shots into passes and AOVs, setting up the lighting based on the look defined by the master-shots. The Lighting Artists work under the supervision of the CG Supervisor and to the creative brief as set by the Creative Lead.
• A strong understanding of Lighting and screen composition, in a story telling environment.
• 1 – 2+ years as a Lighting Artist.
• Full production knowledge of Maya, Redshift or Vray, Nuke.
• Practical working knowledge of Passes, AOVs and render management.
• Experience in pipeline scripting and creating tools for the pipe
• Working knowledge of Arnold
• Showreel essential
The roles will be based in Brixton or Oval, South London.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR ANY VISA APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Apply for this Job
You must login or register to apply for a job.