Lighting Artist (Senior)
Jellyfish Animation are looking for two Lighting Artists for a pre-school TV series that is being produced for the BBC.
These two roles are suited for candidates with previous experience on a full CG series. Additional tasks will include breaking down shots into passes and AOVs, setting up the lighting based on the look defined by the master-shots. The Lighting Artist works under the supervision of the CG Supervisor and to the creative brief as set by the Creative Lead.
• A strong understanding of Lighting and screen composition, in a story telling environment.
• 2-3 years as a Lead Lighting Artist.
• Full production knowledge of Maya, Redshift, Nuke.
• Practical working knowledge of Passes, AOVs and render management.
• Experience in pipeline scripting and creating tools for the pipe
• Working knowledge of Arnold, VRAY
• Showreel essential
The role is based in Oval, South London.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR ANY VISA APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Apply for this Job
You must login or register to apply for a job.