Jellyfish Animation are looking for a Lighting Lead for a pre-school TV series that is being produced for the BBC. The role begins with setting up the initial look and feel of the show and then goes on to leading the team throughout series production.
This is a senior role, suited for someone with previous experience as a lead on a full CG series. Ideally the candidate will also have previous look development experience. Additional roles will include breaking down shots into passes and AOVs, rebuilding the shots in Comp, setting up master-shots and templates for junior artists and working with art director to translate the conceptual look of the shot to screen.
• A strong understanding of Lighting and screen composition, in a story telling environment.
• 2-3 years experience as a Lead Lighting Artist or 6 years experience as a Lighting TD.
• Full production knowledge of Maya, Redshift, Nuke
• Previous experience in shot look development
• Practical working knowledge of Passes, AOVs and render management.
• Experience in pipeline scripting and creating tools for the pipe
• Working knowledge of Arnold, VRAY
• Showreel essential
This role is available for an immediate start based in our Oval office, London
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR ANY VISA APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
Apply for this Job
You must login or register to apply for a job.